Vomiting or dizzy sensations occur especially during travel in mountainous areas.
Trains not tight corners and have a greater radius of curvature. Car or bus, on the other hand sharp turns and make you feel dizzy due to seasickness.
Preventive measures that can help if you have to travel by car or bus:
1. Neither over eating or under-eating before the trip.
2. Do not sit in the fag end of the vehicle. It would be best if you sit in the front seat of the car.
3. Do not look down on the valley.
4. Try chewing gum during the trip.
5. Do not have too much fluid before you start traveling. It would make more rapid.